Certificate in lithium ion Battery Technology
According to the GMI Research forecasts, the India Electric Vehicle Battery Market is estimated to touch USD 963 million by the end of 2026, growing at a CAGR of 25.3% during 2019-2026. The rising environmental concerns, followed by the increasing number of government initiatives to reduce carbon emission by incentivizing electric vehicles, are the significant factors contributing to the growth of the India Electric Vehicle Battery Market.
With a target of 50 GWh, the NITI Aayog plan would support the establishment of anywhere between three to ten giga-factories of 20 GWh to 5 GWh capacity each in the country. There is a dual recognition that the ecosystem needs to be developed, but that cannot be done overnight; it has to be achieved in a phased manner. Gujarat, which has already seen large-scale investments for Li-ion battery manufacturing, is offering additional support in the form of subsidized utilities under the state’s electronics policies. Telangana has announced the availability of 200 acres of land plus power and water for the manufacturing unit at a concessional rate. Andhra Pradesh, as early as 2017, announced the allocation of 200-400 acres for development of the electric mobility-focused industrial park.
Academy Of EV Technology will offer a course on Lithium Battery Pack Assembly course, covering li-ion cell to battery characteristic's, different parameters, EV battery Pack design aspect, calculation, assembly line unit detailing with financial aspects, govt guidelines, policies etc.
Live Interactive Classes::
AEVT Live Interactive Class, where students and teachers meet together at schedule class time with whiteboard, voice and live video, Lectures and Question answer occur at the same hour.
Our expert faculty members take session on each paper that is delivered through live sessions. These sessions are joined by students from India and Abroad. Trainers will discuss in each class session about Key concepts, whiteboard calculation, design, costing, documentation, case studies and real life examples. Students also get chance to clarify their doubts / academic clarifications. If by any chance you miss these live classes, don't worry, each class recorded sessions are uploaded in the AEVT E-Library/LMS.
We know that only theoretical knowledge by online or virtual classes are not sufficient to get full expertise. An individual needs a practical exposure to flourish in a Job or business market.
So we offer practical session at AEVT Lab/Workshop after completion of live interactive online classroom session .In this approach a trainees can fulfill his/her knowledge in a very effective way and time.
We offer project-based blended learning experiences that promote academic and career success for Technical Education.
Teaching and Learning Material
AEVT have dedicated online library (AEVT E-Library) facility for students and stored all Learning Material (E-book, class recording, business releated documents) at AEVT E-Library.
AEVT E Library System provides access to more than 100 + e-books covering all fields of knowledge, e.g. EV Battery - BMS, Charging Station Design, Installation, Government rules and Business opportunity etc and also we have a huge collection of national and international journals, case studies, research papers.Student can access this E-library for self study.
For Entrepreneurs, Startups:
Minimum Educational Qualifications: 12th Pass
Minimum age 18 years, No Upper Age bar
Dedicated Service Desk for Startups - EDP Desk
"Ringfenced resource to support your business".
GATE Trust dedicated service desk will provide you with access to a group of engineers, advisors to supporting you and your business needs.
Certificate will be Awarded by
Academy of EV Technology, A Unit of Global Advanced Training & Educational Trust, Regd. under NCT New Delhi, Govt. of India
A brief classification of li Ion cell technology and its electro-chemistry. Advantage and disadvantages of over different cell technologies.
- History of development of Battery Technology
- Energy storage technology in Electric vehicle
- Comparison between IC Engine and EV energy storage Technology
- Introduction to Lithium ion Cell
- Role and responsibilities of BMS
- Basic understanding of BMS Connections
- Battery cell parameters like cell voltage
- Cell AH, Specific energy, life Cycle
- Charging and discharging curve of li ion cells
- Self discharge and other parameters like SOC, DOD
- Battery Pack sizing consideration like Time and charge/discharge cycles
- Beginning of life (BOL)
- End of life (EOL), Time
- Battery life testing
- why a BMS need for a battery pack
- BMS building blocks
- BMS characteristics
- BMS operation
- BMS classification
- Range Calculation
- Battery Capacity
- Battery String Calculation
- Material need to assemble battery pack
- Wires, connector selection, heat shrink, cell holder etc.
- Different types of accessories related to battery pack construction
- Battery Pack Assembly line - Cell testing & sorting, Module Formation, Spot Welding, Module BMS
- Battery Pack Assembly line - Thermal management, Module to Pack Formation, Master BMS intregration
- Battery Pack Assembly line - Pack Housing, Testing, Quality Certification
- Manufacturing process of battery pack
- Safety Considerations for BMS (Thermal Runaway, Short Circuit Detection etc)
- Functional Safety Overview
- Brief discussion about different machineries used in manufacturing
- Flow chart of assembly process of li ion battery pack
- Technical details of manufacturing machineries
- Cost analysis of different machineries and manpower requirements
- Return of Investment (ROI) of li ion battery pack business
- Business projection to start a li ion battery pack business
Project based Practical
Optional: available at Head office at any time.
- Pre production Testing
- Cell Capacity Testing
- Lithium-ion Battery layout drawing & design
- Selection of Battery Pack Construction Meterials
- Cells Spot welding
- BMS Intregation
- Install in Thermal Isolation
- Battery Pack Enclosure Installation
- Battery Pack Ageing (Charging Discharging) Test
- Battery pack Quality Testing
- Preparation of Battery pack Datasheet
- Pack specification, safety sign, Leveling
- Boxing for Transport
Hands on Practical Fees: Rs. 3,999/
All Fees Excluding 18% GST
If you are interested to join at Practical session, we will inform you and pay Hands on Practical Fees at that time.
Pay Now Online Live Class Fees only.
Submit Registeration for this course:
- Submit Registration
- AEVT Admission cell will check form data and they will inform you to pay Course fees
- Deposit Course fees
- Admission cell will send your E-registration certificate and E-library access
- Training cell will send you class schedule
- Trainiers Team will send your class link
- Training cell inform you about practical session at the end of Online live class session
- Exam cell will conduct online examination and send E-Certificate, E-marksheet
- EDP Desk will provide business guide/support for you (https://edpdesk.gatetrust.org )